On Oct 2005, I joined ARABASCO Quality department, currently I am working as a Quality Assurance Specialist in addition to Technical Library officer In-charge, I am handling all Quality assurance issues such as Audits, Investigation, aircraft certification and registration and Airmen certification.
Having over 8 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Aircraft Maintenance, Technical and Management fields.
Through my working time with ARABASCO and self development, I have earned an excellent knowledge and experience of the following:
• Aviation Safety, Regulations, Airworthiness and Investigation
• Aircraft Certification and registration.
• Airmen Certification.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control
• Audit techniques, Surveillance and Evaluation
• Aircraft Maintenance
• Aircraft Cabin and Structure repair
• Technical know how,
• Administration and Management
• Prepare reports and letters in English and Arabic.
• Computer's software and hardware.
I am holding a GACA Airframe & Powerplant license, Certificate of Engineering Graduation & Certificate of Arts Graduation. My Arabic is excellent and my English skill is very good. Furthermore, due to my organizational, personal skill and my ability to work independent as well as in a Team.
A & P Licensed Engr, Aviation Safety & Quality Auditor